Dixons Marchbank PrimaryBack
At Dixons Marchbank we believe in working together with parents to achieve the very best for our pupils. We are committed to providing the best educational experience for all of our pupils and we believe that home and school working together, as a team, ensures that our pupils do the very best they can. The focus in our school is on giving all pupils the opportunity to achieve their full potential. This means providing exciting lessons so they make the best progress they can in their studies, but also providing guidance and support so they can develop as happy, well-balanced individuals who can make the right decisions for themselves.
Visitors often comment on the friendly atmosphere in our school and, of course, the amount of learning that happens on a daily basis. The wealth of visits out of school, after school clubs and visitors into school all add to the enriched curriculum we offer and help pupils to make the most of their time here. Our pupils are polite, caring and welcoming individuals who want to do their very best.
Why you should choose to work at Dixons Marchbank:
- Be part of a warm and welcoming culture where children are curious and polite.
- Staff are happy to adapt to change and contribute to success for the children; there is a no matter what attitude.
- Everyone is involved in decisions and sustainability in change. This helps everyone feel like they are part of what is happening.
- There is a focus on the families and community, not just the students. The school has a parent involvement officer and a community hub. This has helped build links with colleges, help teach life skills for parents, put on courses for parents to help up skill them, really take care of the community to help enhance the lives of those around the school.
- The team always support each other and have each other’s backs. There is a caring culture always with an aim of raising outcomes for the children.
- The school has a feeling of togetherness, always.